Your privacy is important to us
We will revise or update this Policy as it deems appropriate, as we change existing or add new services, as we develop better ways to inform you of products we think will be of interest, or if the law so requires. You should refer back to this page often for the latest information and the effective date of any changes.
Individuals in Europe: Your Rights
You have the following rights under the European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- To access the personal data we maintain about you
- To be provided with information about how we process your personal data
- To correct your personal data
- To have your personal data erased
- To object to or restrict how we process your personal data
- To request your personal data to be transferred to a third party
- To withdraw any consent you may have given us to process your personal data
To exercise the above rights, please contact us. We will consider and process your request within a reasonable period of time. Please be aware that under certain circumstances, the GDPR may limit your exercise of these rights.
We will retain your personal data only as long as necessary to process request or other submission, provide you with services, and comply with applicable law.
You may file a complaint regarding this Policy or our privacy practices by contacting us at the information we provide below. Additionally, individuals in Europe may file a complaint with EU data protection authorities (DPAs). Please contact us to be directed to the appropriate DPA contact(s).
We are committed to the policies set forth in this Policy. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy, please contact us.